Neil and Brittany Henderson break down one of their latest real estate purchases, a single-family rental in North Carolina that they recently executed the BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat) strategy on. Neil breaks down the lessons learned, the mistakes and the successes.
- The property highlights
- Type, size, location
- What was the purchase price?
- What were the rehab costs and was there anything unexpected?
- What was our “all-in” cost to buy and rehab?
- Were there any other costs associated with the purchase and rehab?
- What did the property appraise for after it was rehabbed?
- What does it rent for?
- A lesson learned from using the Delayed Finance program.