Erin Helle – Founder & CEO of BC Global Investments and Real Estate Investor who has built up a portfolio valued over $2 million and cash-flowed at over $6000 a month in her first year. Erin is also a mom who served in the U.S. Army for 12 years. Erin shares her first real estate investment experience all the way to building up her lucrative portfolio. Find out how she balances her investing with being a mother of two young girls.
- Key Lessons Learned: Make a strategic plan and ask yourself what you want your life to look like.
- How did they acquire their knowledge or what knowledge did they need to acquire? The things that you think are barriers of entry really aren’t.
- How much money did it take to get started? Her first property cost $220,000 and put 20% down and all in it was about $60,000-$64,000.
- How much time does it take now? She spends about 20 hours a week.
- Could they do this strategy from anywhere in the world? Probably yes because she is in California and her investments are mostly in Tennessee.
- Schedule a video chat with Neil Henderson at roadtofamilyfreedom.com/connect
- Neil introduces Erin Helle.
- What has propelled Erin Helle to being a stay-at-mom and towards real estate?
- What were the numbers on her very first real estate deal?
- Knowing what she knows now, would she do a similar deal?
- Does her mortgage payment include taxes?
- Are her tenants also in the military?
- What were then numbers on her second investment?
- How did she finance her deal?
- How did she go about finding good contractors?
- How is she managing day-to-day contractors?
- How many flips does she have at the moment?
- How is she finding her flip properties?
- She talks about the pros and cons of buying a property with her retirement account.
- What is her goal for corporate rentals?
- Is she a standard operations procedure type of person?
- Erin discusses how she has benefitted from mentors.
- What advice does she have regarding paying a coach?
Books and Resources Mentioned: