Julie Lam and Annie Dickerson of Goodegg Investments have co-syndicated 3000+ multifamily units and 1500+ self storage units, worth over $300,000,000. They focus on preserving and growing investor capital by identifying investment opportunities that are acquired and managed by experienced partners that have a proven track record of success. Through this process, investors leverage their knowledge, expertise and relationships within the multifamily apartment and self storage space.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Julie and Anne’s journey to real estate
- Real estate syndication and passive investing
- Things to know about being a landlord
- The purpose of GoodEgg Investments: connecting investors & syndicators
- Learning real estate investing with education and networking
- How to finance your first investment
- The difference between active and passive investing
- The story behind GoodEgg Investments and how they build successful deals
- Systems that helps automate a business
- Finding the right people for your team
- Most important skill to have as a syndicator
- Tips and strategies from Julie and Annie
- AND Many more!
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!
Links from the show
- Passive Real Estate Investor Academy
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying Apartment Buildings with Private Money Program by Michael Blank
Connect with [Guest]:
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodegginvestments/
- Instagram: @goodegginvestments
- Website: Goodegg Investments
*FTC Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on the links, Road to Family Freedom will get a small commission. We are dedicated to finding the coolest products for families looking to building financial freedom through real estate and we never recommend anything that we don’t love.